Thursday 12 December 2013

Christmas gift -How I miss the First Christmas gift!


Drifting snow
On the road of forlornness
Every experience
A flashback

What a heart
No matter the trauma
The night instills love
On the thoughts of yesterday

Yet anger seeps
Of heartbreak
Why it had to be so
Unrequited love, misunderstanding dangerously sit on my highway

Despite my adventures
My thrilling distractions
You're still my actress
On every music, every screen, every poem written

Like the deaf who cannot hear
The blind that don't see
The wicked who doesn't repent
You made stubbornness the excuse of hurting me so

Forgiveness washes on my windshield
Your menacing laughter
On my complaints so cynical
Such is life of fools
To love and not be rewarded no matter the price untold

People comes into your life
There must be a purpose
Pain strikes
Like winter you can't escape it

But God is always there
Maybe He is saving me from a discreet devil
The subtleties of love
Or too impatient to learn the ways of the impetuous lover .

Habeeb
Dec 12 2013
Coffee Culture Toronto

No comments:

Post a Comment