Monday 29 April 2013

POEM FROM CALGARY. ALWAYS.

WEST JEST  APRIL 18/2013

Whisking away under Albertan skies
Nowadays the butterfly stomachs hardly flies
The headaches and tightness still attack
Travelling in my head is the seventh deadly track

So beautiful is Canada and summer
Above the Rockies more beautiful than sunrise, sitting cougarly
Is the graceful thought of being loved in honor
Mostly I anticipate what my welcome will be, Alberta I fantasize easily!

Ever so often as much as I shove the tides away
The incessant waves drum my inner core with Devilish what if snare!
Like Oprah and others, I say no to fear, no, not this way!
Love is love. Fear has got us no where.

Drifting sweetly, cottony clouds sneak me a drive
Cloud 9 is when you live your passion
Your passion is what makes you alive
Never settle for less. You are a star they yet to envision!


No comments:

Post a Comment